Thursday, July 12, 2007

Potter Mania.

I confess I am a POTTER HEAD. July 11th has been marked on my calender for close to a year and sure enough on July 9th I was weighing options on if I should buy my tickets early. I worked during the day and at 5:30pm I was on pins and needles. I picked up my cuzs and a friend as we drove to the IMAX theatre in AppleValley. We got there an hour early and as we approached the entrance I noticed a sign posted "SOLD OUT". My mouth agape, I turned to my friend and admonished her for considering me daft when I suggested to buy tickets on Monday. We drove back towards our regular movie house and got into a show that was pretty much packed with adults rather than kids. The movie was brilliant I tell ya! It started out slow but it got exciting as my butt got numb. Definitely go check it out at your local movie house and bring the kiddies with you if you feel self conscious. Next Saturday the last book comes out. I will Inshallah be posting my version of the last page which is professed to be 300 words long and ending with the word scar. If you are a POTTER HEAD, join me in welcoming the finale the HARRY POTTER by taking the challenge. Write your version of the last page of the HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY GALLOWS, leave a message on my page and I will be thrilled to read it.

4 comments:

Aya said...

I think I will see it midweek. I like the darker turn it's taken.

Firefly said...

LoL...am not a HP fan as such, but I will probably go and see it.

SleepDepraved said...

**In tears** Don't lol at me.

I didn't besmirch the movie even though I thought Umbridge was cast wrong. I thought they shortened the tale but kept true to it. No quidditch though this time around. I am sure you will both enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

ahaha lol my mother thinks im crazy for loving harry potter! and i am but i love it lol! i saw the movie the second day it came out and bought the book the very fisrt day....i spent all day and night reading it and went to work the next morning half asleep! lol i love harry potter