Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A change is as good as a rest

As you can tell, I finally got around to changing my template. I have gone through three templates in the last two days but finally decided to stick with this one. I am still not completely satisfied with it, particularly the font. Xml with CSS needs a little getting used to, so as I learn you will notice little changes here and there. Speaking of which, expect some changes with Somaliblogs too. Lots of exciting new things in the works. Keep an eye out!

3 comments:

NATIVE said...

Looking forward to the changes SleepD :)

Lonesome Dreamer said...

Don't tease us SD! Give us a date or don't tell us at all!

SleepDepraved said...

Lol @ lonesome. I can't give you a date because I don't like turning this into a job, so no deadlines. Its a collaboration and it takes a little correspondence. Trust me when I say you will be the first to know ;)