Friday, February 24, 2012

Library Blues

I have been living in the library for the past month and a half ugh! I can't believe it has gotten to this point that my study breaks are the only times I don't have a computer or book in front of me. Alhamdullilah though because I am learning and pursuing what I love even if its difficult now.

So, I read a book this past month which is a pleasant suprise. I will post my review of it inshallah soon. The book is  'Arab Season' set in England. I am also in the midst of preparing for my PHR talks, one of which is about Ogaden and the other about the green revolution in Iran. I am apprehensive and excited at the same time so Inshallah Kheyr.

My birthday is coming up and its going to be my second birthday away from my family. I am probably going to be spending it in the library :P since I will be having an exam the Friday of that week. I am grateful to Allah for making my life as blessed as it is. I have been through a rather interesting year both personally and professionally. I am excited to see where my next birthday will find me inshallah(hopefully done with my USMLE Step 1 and kicking it in Far East). Make dua for me when you pray that I get through this year with little drama and plenty of joy, love and happiness.

Blessings all around!!!

No comments: