Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Cleaning out my files

I was cleaning out my files on my word when I came across a bunch of my ramblings. Some of these suprised me when I read them.

Twisted and confused
In a fetus position I lay
My temper infused
I think of how far I came
Could it be that I was robbed
Robbed of my youth
Like a thief in the night
You came within sight
Told me a lie
Then ran off with my life
There you left me
Twisted and confused
In the fetus position I stayed


Damn the heavens
Damn the hell
All I wanted was to be even
Instead I failed
I fought the fight
To be the same in your sight
I wanted prove my worth
Instead you pained my wrath
Laying in agony on my mat
I set out for my flat
I knew I would die
For I never told I lie
The child I bore
Was yours for sure
Instead you turned your back
And told me to see a quack
Now I am walking the last mile
Leaving this world with a smile
I came to terms with the facts
At least I learned how to act

2 comments:

Firefly said...

Yikes. Those are pretty strong words.

SleepDepraved said...

Ngonge once told me that when I am hurt is when I write the best. Its a form of therapy for me. I just sit infront of a blank piece of paper/screen and let the words jumble out and if I am lucky the hurt will accompany them.

PS: The first one is a personal narrative and the second one was based on gossip.