Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Its being a year!!!!

Lawd. Its being a year since I started this blog. Funny how time flies. I am usually a phase person. I am excited about something for a short period of time. Come to think of it maybe its an attention span problem. I am just glad this one stuck for a year and hopefully I will stick it out for another year.

What being going on with me. Well folks I finally went in to see the doc. I have a CT scan scheduled inshallah and will hopefully get a clean bill of health alongside my bill from the hospital. I also got accepted into a program I wanted since I was a child in UK. I was excited at first till it hit me that i have to come up with funding for the school in about four weeks. I can't do that. Its impossible. I have being online the past four nights googling under all keywords for funding for Us citizens education in UK. I am sad to say for my particular situation there isn't one i can pull out of the hat in four weeks. I am devastated that I will probably have to decline the offer and live a miserable life in a freaking pharmacy. So folks, be generous with tips and advise for me. Especially you UK lot. Is there a loop I can't see that perhaps someone out there knows. I would be eternally grateful to whomever and whatever I can scrounge up to pursue my life long dream.

4 comments:

q said...

oh my god!! high five lady...pucca's corner is turning one too...


congrats!! and happy one year blog!

DALAHOW said...

Happy salutes..Time flies indeed..

Mashallah keep it up with studies

Firefly said...

Happy anniversary!!!

Flower.of.Chaos said...

Hey SD, happy one year anniversary. I kinda forgot mine, can you blv that? I'm so out of it really...